Friday, April 20, 2012

Chevy Campaign vs Bicycle Campaign

I am translating the meaning of these side by side ads. The first one is a Chevy advertisement in South America that attempts to put bicycles down. The second one actually uses the first one to reverse the message. Here it is



Now I am on a bike but...




With ChevyPlan I will have my
Chevrolet 0 Km. from $248,926



vs


BiciPlan
Decongesting the streets for free.
To see more, take your bike and pedal
(the images of this ad are real)



Yes, now I drive a car, but...









It is faster on a bike, you have more fun, and you laugh at the congestion
Paying $0









Program yourself with intelligence. Move without stress, without debts, without Chevrolet or any other.

Taken from http://www.mikesbogotablog.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment